Infinite Ability offers Community Nursing to meet your clinical and personal care needs so that you can lead an independent and healthy life.
Infinite Ability’s community nursing care services can be provided in your home & community by a qualified Nurse, and you can access these services on a regular or Occasional basis.
We offer you our service in the comfort of your own home following an illness, hospital stay or medical procedure. We have an extensive caring staff of highly experienced nurses and support staff, as well as a network of preferred and recommended specialist providers to meet all your care needs.
Support We Offer:
- Wound care
- Stoma Care
- Respiratory Support
- Catheter Care and management
- Palliative Support Medication Administration/ Supervision
- Monitoring Blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and blood sugar levels
- Diabetes Management
- Care after Hospital stay
- Continence advises & management.
- General Nursing Assessment
- Mobility & transfer Assistance
- General wellbeing check
- 27hours Nursing care & more
We are committed to provide safe & qualify support being professional and culturally sensitive.
If your NDIS plan includes Community Nursing care, then contact Infinite Ability for Access to support.